Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Our Site, topfashionshades.net (Collectively “topfashionshades”) is an ecommerce platform dedicated to selling different brands of high quality sunglasses and solely owned by Top Fashion, LLC located in Virginia. The services of our Site are offered to you in the conditions of your acceptance without any modifications of the terms, conditions, and notices herein (the “Terms”). By accessing and submitting any registration on the Site, and/or any transaction constitutes your legal obligation of agreement to such conditions of usage. It is said that we reserve the sole right, at our legal discretion to modify or change the Terms stated below, at any time, which is offered. You will find that the most current version of the Terms will supersede any and all previous versions. Your legal responsibility outlined below is to periodically review, exam and understand these Terms carefully, and keep a copy of them for your reference upon the conditions of consenting and accepting of use.
2. Electronic Communication
By visiting our Site or sending emails to topfashionshades, it constitutes as an agreement of the Electronic Communications Privacy Act of 1986 on electronic communications with topfashionshades. Therefore you consent to receiving electronic communications by making this action that you agree that all notices, disclosers and other communications that we provide electronically, via email and on the topfashionshades Site, satisfy any and all legal requirements that are subject as well to any International Communication Acts.
You declare that you are at least (18) years of age while using our Site and if you are under the age of (18) that a parent or legal guardian consented. All users are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their account and password and for restricting access to their computer, and agree to accept responsibility for all activities taking place under their account or password. We reserve the legal right to refuse or cancel, terminate accounts, and/or remove or edit content in our sole discretion and will co-operate with any legal order, direction or request to disclose the identity or other information relating to anyone violating the usage of these (“Terms”).
- You do not in any way imply that topfashionshades is endorsing any services or products unless this has been specifically agreed upon;
- You do not misrepresent your relationship with topfashionshades or present any false information about us;
- You will not link to a website that is not owned by you; and
- Your website does not contain content that is offensive, controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person; including but not limited to, moral rights, passing-off, defamation, contempt of court, sub-judice, privacy or confidence;
- You grant topfashionshades an irrevocable, perpetual and transferrable license to use and reproduce any content in any manner (whether now known or in the future devised). This includes the right to edit, adapt, modify, change, add to, and detract from, the content which you post on the Site;
- You agree that topfashionshades can materially alter any content and use it in any manner and for any purpose with or without attribution to you;
- You agree not to distribute viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of any computer hardware or software;
- You agree that any linked Site of topfashionshades are our sole property;
- You agree that we are not responsible for any third party Site or Link and that you use to access this Site;
- You agree that you will not use the content accessed through topfashionshades in any country or in any manner prohibited by any applicable laws, restrictions or regulations.
- You agree that you will obey all disclaimers upon our Site and that all branding, ownership, trademarks, and products mentioned are the sole ownership of the product company, offered for sale on this Site.
Our payment system is both through a credit card merchant gateway and the use of the (PayPal) interface to handle all transactions. By no means should you affiliate or hold liable topfashionshades with the usage of using (PayPal) and/or the credit card merchant gateway. It is your responsibility to read their legal agreements and/or privacy policies by going to their Site. In the future we may decide to use other forms of processing transactions and therefore will notify any such changes to our users.
You may review our specific policy governing our conditions of (Shipping, Returns, and/or Cancelling) by clicking the following link on topfashionshades, labeled “Shipping & Returns”, located at the bottom of the Site page. Please carefully review this policy to have a better understanding.
We have adopted a strict ant-spam policy under the (Can-Spam Act) and have a zero tolerance for such actions.
7. International Users
Top Fashion, LLC is controlled, operated and administered within our offices located in the State of Virginia. By accessing topfashionshades.net from outside a location of the United States, you agree that you are responsible for the compliance of all international and domestic laws. All international users also agree that the content accessed through topfashionshades in any country or in any manner are prohibited by violating any applicable laws, restrictions or regulations.
All materials on this Site are protected by the United States Copyright Act of 1976 (17 U.S.C., amended) and U.S. Trademark laws, along with all other international laws and are the sole property of Top Fashion, LLC, or its subsidiaries, affiliated companies or third party licensors. In addition, the Site contains proprietary trademarks, service marks and logos and you are not authorized or granted any license to utilize or make modification to any such proprietary trademarks, service marks or logos. Any unauthorized use of the Sites content shall therefore be prohibited within the United Sates Intellectual Property Code for any violation of trade secrets, copyright laws, and trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and civil and criminal statutes.
Our policy is to comply with the DMCA copyright regulations and the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) in responding to all claims that arise out of intellectual property infringement. All notices of investigation will be promptly removed alleging any infringement violations and taking appropriate legal actions required by law.
You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless “Top Fashion, LLC”, its business partners, officers, directors, employees, agents and third parties, for any losses, cost, liabilities and expenses (including but not limited to reasonable legal fees) relating to or arising out of your use of or inability to use the Site or services, including but not limited to, any user postings made by you, your violation of any Terms of this agreement or your violation of any rights of a third party, as well as your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations. Top Fashion, LLC hereby reserves the legal right, at its own cost, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with “Top Fashion, LLC” in asserting any available defenses.
11. Disputable Conflicts
Any and all disputable conflicts will first be handled within the State courts of Virginia, having exclusive rights, unless otherwise falling under any international law being therefore adjudicated to the ICC Court of Arbitration.
12. Governing Law
The (“Terms”) of this agreement are governed exclusively in the respect of Virginia State laws, and all local, state, and federal governing laws of the United States.
You may contact us via email@example.com for any information or questions pertaining to the following conditions of the Terms stated above within this Site.
(Effective as of December 11, 2011)